Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cupcake holders

Wednesday is here, so most of us are on the downhill slide for a work week. At my place of employment it has been hectic as they upgraded to a new computer program. It has been a giant learning curve for all. Today was so much better so I think most people are getting it.
Hopefully, by the weekend it will be stampin time as I got a UPS delivery tonight.
The following picture is a class we had a couple of months ago, but they were so fun and easy to make that I wanted to share. Original idea was in the stampin up catalog 2011-2012. The cupcake in the middle is shown with a card my customer made to go along with her cupcake gift.
All products were made with stampin up supplies except the cupcake.

Happy Stamping,
Pat
Please feel free to order any supplies at my website:
http://patlundtheoneoldhen.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment